Call for Presentations: How to Enable Complex Simulations: The Power of Multiphysics & Digital Thread
Call for Presentations
As part of the seminar, we want to hear from the community on how multiphysics and the digital thread are used in your organization, how you manage complexity in your simulations, what steps you are taking toward ensuring credibility, and the lessons you have learned on your journey.
Presentations will be 20 minutes long, with 10 minutes reserved for Q&A.
We are particularly interested to hear presentations about:
- Chemomechanics: Li batteries, bioengineering
- Fluid mechanics: Fluid-structure interaction (FSI), Wind energy
- Solid mechanics: biomechanics, structural mechanics
- Electromagnetism: Motor modeling, Battery design, Solar
- Mechanical design: CAE applications, Motor mechanics, heavy industries
- Optimization: Grid storage
- Other topics: Heat transfer, Acoustics
Go here to learn more.